You can set up a profile of yourself on Open Space once you have created an account. Your profile is viewable by others and displays your areas of interest.
- Login to Open Space.
- Click your name on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select Profile information.
Enter information about yourself. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Select a role for yourself from the drop down menu by clicking on a role. Choose more than one by selecting another role from the drop down menu again.
- Selected an educational level from the drop down menu. Choose more than one by selecting another level from the drop down menu again.
- Select the Subjects you are interested in.
- Enter a description about yourself in the About me field.
- Upload a photo of yourself by clicking on the Change Profile Image link
- Add your social media links from Facebook, Twitter, and Skype.
- Click the Save button
Select View Public Profile to see how other Open Space users view your profile.