You can align resources to education standards. When you align a resource to Standards, you not only help others to find resources that will meet specific standards but also increase the value of the resource for future users.
Add a standards tag
- Login to Open Space.
- Select the resource you would like to align to an education standard.
- Click the Align link from the snapshot view of the resource.
- Select from the Education Standard drop down menu one of the three standards, and continue to select from the list of drop-down menus provided.
- You will see a preview of your selected tag. Click the Add Selected Tag button to post this tag to the resource.
- You may continue adding additional education standards as required by clicking on the Align link.